Motorola XT626: dual regime Android handset with iDEN and 3G support
Motorola and the South Korean carrier KT Powertel had presented the dual regime Android smart phone Motorola XT626 that supports both IDEN and ordinary 3G 3’rd generation networks.
The given model will be released in South Korean under the “DOUBLE V” name.
The main Motorola XT626 technical specifications:
- 3G; iDEN standard networks support
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread platform
- Main camera: 8 Mp with autofocus
- Frontal camera: 1,3 Mp
- Memory storage: 4 Gb built I memory, microSD memory card slot (up to 32 Gb), 8Gb memory card included
- Connectivity:: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth v2.1+EDR
Here are some other technical features of the presented Motorola XT626
– Android 2.3 Gingerbread – Access to more than 500,000 apps available on Google Play(TM)
– Sync corporate email and personal (POP3/IMAP) email
– Camera: 8MP digital zoom, auto focus, LED Flash; front facing 1.3MP
– WLAN: 802.11b/g/n – 4GB of internal memory(4GB eMMC ROM), microSD slot, with a 8GB memory card included, supporting up to 32GB – Stereo Bluetooth Class 2, version 2.1 + EDR –
– Battery: 1880mAh Battery performance depends on network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, and voice, data and other application usage patterns.
Posted on Tháng Tám 28, 2012, in Motorola XT626, Recent Posts and tagged adroid, hanquocmobile, Huawei Ascend G330, mạng ktf, Motorola, Motorola XT626, Recent Posts, XT626, điện thoại hàn quốc. Bookmark the permalink. Để lại phản hồi.